Monday 1/31

 Hard to believe it's the last day of the month already. One month down, 11 more to go. I feel like i've aged 10 years in the last 3 days.

I've continued to do more online searches and made some phone calls and left messages and I made a wonderful connection with a woman called Shante at Pomerado Hospital. She let me know that what they offered did not sound good for what Jonah needed and helped guide me in what I should be focusing on. In my mind I had been thinking that a residential treatment program is a better option, but trying to muddle through all the options, residential, php, iop, intensive, virtual, I'm already overwhelmed and then they're throwing me more options than I know what to do with.

Shante did say that a person just getting out of Detox should spend some time in a residential facility before going into a PHP program. Then she recommended some programs that she has worked with through Pomerado Outpatient programs. She even offered to look them up and see if they were in my insurance and get back to me. I told her that I'd like to look them up myself, but before hanging up she let me know that I can call her back anytime and she would be happy to help since she know the intake administrators, in case we need assistance.

I feel like some of the weight has been lifted off my shoulders just by having someone like Shante, who is in this business, help me just a little.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday, February 11th

What he was using

Day 1 - What do we do