Sunday 1/30

Day 1 of Detox for Jonah and i'm sitting here wondering what that's like. Will he call us? Is he still there? I mean he can check himself out anytime and they don't need to tell us. All these thoughts are going through my head and my stomach is swirling with worry about how things got so bad for him and what did i miss? Did I get so complacent in his isolation and the way he had always been since high school that I just missed all the warning signs? I knew that he was unhappy with his job, and I had brought up about doing something else, but I didn't want to push him. Maybe I should have, but his temper was always short. Could that have been a side effect of what he had been taking?

I suppose none of that matters now, because none of the what ifs can be changed. All that's important is what happens now and where we go from here.

Our priority now has to be to find a program for him to go into when he gets out so he can get healthy.

His health has to be our main priority so that he can go back to school like he wants and be happy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday, February 11th

What he was using

Day 1 - What do we do